These Union 2294 2 lever mortice bathroom sashlocks are suitable for timber doors hinged on the left or right (up to a thickness of 54mm) and requiring turn and emergency release functions. They can be deadbolt locked or unlocked by separate turn (not supplied) from inside and also deadbolt unlocked by separate emergency release from outside (not supplied). The 11mm reversible latchbolt bolt is withdrawn by lever handle from either side and the two way action is suitable for lightweight knobs or sprung handles. Please note these locks are not suitable for unsprung lever handles.
Case Steel, black powder coat
Follower 8mm square, 5mm turn follower
Not suitable for bolt through fixing
A deadlock has a single deadbolt which is locked or unlocked and locked by means of a key from either side, whereas, a sashlock has both a deadbolt and a latch which is operated from either side by a lever handles.
The security level of mortice deadlocks or sashlocks ranges from 2-5 levers. The higher the number of levers the more secure the lock is.
Forend Finish: Polished Brass Finish (Striking Plate Security box type, finished to match forend)
Case Size: 63mm x 102mm (2.5in)
Backset: 44.5mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.
Centre: 57mm This is the measurement from the centre of the follower, which operates the handles, to the centre of the keyhole. In the UK this is commonly 57mm.
FREE delivery on all orders over £75.00
Delivery Times (All Clothing Snickers / Mascot / Carhartt)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We alaways aim to deliver on the following Tuesday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
Delivery Times (Basements / Damp Proofing / Water Proofing / Membranes / Power Tools / Wall Ties / Crack Stitching Kits)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We always iam to deliver on the following Tuesday)
Building Materials, Damp, Basement, Wall Ties, Clothing, etc
Delivery charges of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids
Delivery charges for Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids is £9.59 inc VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LOCATIONS INCUR HIGHER POSTAGE RATE OF £19.20 inc. VAT. THESE ARE :
AB26 + All BT Postcodes
DD2 + All DG Postcodes
EH38, 43, 44, 45, 46
All GY Postcodes
All HS Postcodes
All IM Postcodes
All IV Postcodes
All JE Postcodes
PA20, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31,PA34, PA35, PA37, PA38 PA41 +
P030 – PO41
All TD Postcodes (Except TD15)
TR21 – TR25
All ZE Postcodes
Republic of Ireland
Dumfries & Gallowoy
Guernsey & Offshore Islands
Isle of Man
Isle Of Wight
Isle of Scilly & Offshore Islands
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns