The Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap is a long-lasting alternative to bait and a quick and easy solution for the capture of those little fast scampering pests. Having mice in your home is more than an inconvenience, they can be a serious health risk particularly in kitchens or areas where children play. Mice can also do significant damage to your home and furniture by gnawing through wood and plastic. Mice can even cause house fires by chewing through electrical cables.
They are easy-to-set and very effective. This compact little mouse trap is highly powerful, simple to bait and set. Rentokil recommend you use a suitable bait, such as peanut butter, chocolate spread or tuna.
It is easy to release the mouse after capture. Rentokil recommend you place the trap on a flat surface in problem areas and preferably near a wall, shed or garage where the mice travel or are active.Always use gloves to dispose of the mouse and all waste should be double bagged using bin liners, or similar, before disposal in a bin with a secure lid. Always read the label and product information before use. Use biocides safely.
Mice are usually nocturnal, so if you think you may have a mouse infestation the typical signs to watch out for are: Mouse droppings (approx. 5mm long), Smears – grease marks from the mouse body as it is repeatedly brush up against objects, Damaged stock and damage to the fabric of premises, Nesting material , shredded insulation, cardboard, wood, plastics etc, Distinctive smell – mice leave an ammonia-like smell, that is particularly strong in enclosed areas.
1 x Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Single
FREE delivery on all orders over £75.00
Delivery Times (All Clothing Snickers / Mascot / Carhartt)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We alaways aim to deliver on the following Tuesday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
Delivery Times (Basements / Damp Proofing / Water Proofing / Membranes / Power Tools / Wall Ties / Crack Stitching Kits)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We always iam to deliver on the following Tuesday)
Building Materials, Damp, Basement, Wall Ties, Clothing, etc
Delivery charges of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids
Delivery charges for Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids is £9.59 inc VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LOCATIONS INCUR HIGHER POSTAGE RATE OF £19.20 inc. VAT. THESE ARE :
AB26 + All BT Postcodes
DD2 + All DG Postcodes
EH38, 43, 44, 45, 46
All GY Postcodes
All HS Postcodes
All IM Postcodes
All IV Postcodes
All JE Postcodes
PA20, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31,PA34, PA35, PA37, PA38 PA41 +
P030 – PO41
All TD Postcodes (Except TD15)
TR21 – TR25
All ZE Postcodes
Republic of Ireland
Dumfries & Gallowoy
Guernsey & Offshore Islands
Isle of Man
Isle Of Wight
Isle of Scilly & Offshore Islands
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns