Crack Stitching Kit – 10 x Crack Stitching Bars 1m x 8mm
Crack Stitching Kit, this kit contains all the necessary components to permanently repair vertical or stepped cracks in masonry. Experts in the remedial market have designed the Crack Stitching kit’s contents, guaranteeing the correct specification of reinforcing bar, grout and installation tools required for this application and the compatibility of all components.
What's in the kit
- 10 x Helical crack stitching bars 1m x 8mm
- 5 x Pam Resin (Polyester Resin)
- 5 x Resin applicator gun nozzles
- 1 x Resin applicator gun
- 1 x resin applicator glove
PAM Set Resin
PAM Set Resin is a rapid curing ‘one shot’ two part chemical anchoring cartridge system based on a polyester resin. Applied in one single action to produce a cost effective, tough, chemical resistant fixing.
PAM Set Resin is ideal for close-to edge applications (unlike expansion anchors) as no stress is placed on the surrounding substrate.
Versatile in use, PAM Set Resin is suitable for fixing wall ties, starter bars, studs, bolts or large screws in a wide range of substrates including brickwork, concrete, masonry, stone and PF A blocks.
Hollow base materials can be securely fastened into by using Triset in conjunction with a sleeve or sieve.
PAM Crack Bar
PAM Crack Bars are three finned helical Stainless Steel reinforcement rods, which can be used in accordance with (BS 5628 part 2) for reinforcing bed-joints to enhance lateral loading resistance in new and existing buildings.
PAM Crack Bars can also be used to repair many structural defects in existing masonry by using our repair strategies like over-pinning with ring beams, general crack stitching repairs and lintel failures.
Benefits & Features
- Quick installation.
- Low labour Costs.
- Easily installed in bed joints.
- Minor visual and structual disturbance.
- Enhances lateral loading resistance
- Lengths up to 7 metres.
- Austenitic 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Bonded with Tri-Set resin or cemspand grout.
- Effective in cavity and solid walls.
- Tensile strength more than double required by BS 5628.
- Good bonding to resins and grouts.
Shop with confidence. Shop with us.
PAM Ties & Builders Superstore have been providing goods to the building trade since 1991, and as you can imagine over that time we’ve built up quite the reputation for great value and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our websites are secure and easy to use, with tens of thousands of products available from the best names in the industry.
Does that mean we never get it wrong? Of course not, but in those tiny number of cases, you’ll find we pull all of the stops out to put things right for you.
- Low Price
- Fast, Free Delivery Over £75.00
- Over 30,000 products Online
- All The Top Work Brands
- Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Shopping Guaranteed
- Providing Quality & Value Since 1991
- Family Ran Business