Crack Stitching Kit (Grout) – 5 x Crack Stitching Bars 1m x 6mm
Crack Stitching Kit (Grout) – 5 x Crack Stitching Bars 1m x 6mm. This kit contains all the necessary components to permanently repair vertical or stepped cracks in masonry.
Experts in the remedial market have designed the kit’s contents, guaranteeing the correct specification of reinforcing bar, grout and installation tools required for this application and the compatibility of all components.
What's in the kit
- 5 x Helical crack stitching bars 1m x 6mm
- 1 x 3 litre tub of grout
- 1 Grout gun kit
- 1 x Finger trowel
- Mixing Paddle
PAM Set Grout
FLEXI GROUT 91 is a cementitious thixotropic, shrink compensated grout with a specially developed blend of polymeric reinforcing resins.
It is primarily for structural repairs. However, these instructions should be adhered to for similar applications.
MIXING : Your FLEXI GROUT bucket contains approximately 5 kg of powder and approximately 1 litre of liquid.
- Step 1 – Empty ¾ of the liquid into a bucket
- Step 2 – Add all of the powder.
- Step 3 – Using an electric paddle mixer, stir for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Step 4 -Add the remaining liquid to obtain the correct consistency depending on application.
Following the above instructions produces a smooth and cohesive grout which can be applied with a finger trowel.
Surplus grout on your finished surfaces can be allowed to dry and then removed with a stiff brush.
Once mixed, the grout should be used immediately as application of this product is time-sensitive due to rapid curing.
YIELD : Approximately 3 litres.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS : Shelf life is one year, see batch number for date.Store in cool dry conditions.
Do not use in temperatures below 5°C
PAM Crack Bar
PAM Crack Bars are three finned helical Stainless Steel reinforcement rods, which can be used in accordance with (BS 5628 part 2) for reinforcing bed-joints to enhance lateral loading resistance in new and existing buildings.
PAM Crack Bars can also be used to repair many structural defects in existing masonry by using our repair strategies like over-pinning with ring beams, general crack stitching repairs and lintel failures.
Benefits & Features
- Quick installation.
- Low labour Costs.
- Easily installed in bed joints.
- Minor visual and structual disturbance.
- Enhances lateral loading resistance
- Lengths up to 7 metres.
- Austenitic 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Bonded with Tri-Set resin or cemspand grout.
- Effective in cavity and solid walls.
- Tensile strength more than double required by BS 5628.
- Good bonding to resins and grouts.
Shop with confidence. Shop with us.
PAM Ties & Builders Superstore have been providing goods to the building trade since 1991, and as you can imagine over that time we’ve built up quite the reputation for great value and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our websites are secure and easy to use, with tens of thousands of products available from the best names in the industry.
Does that mean we never get it wrong? Of course not, but in those tiny number of cases, you’ll find we pull all of the stops out to put things right for you.
- Low Price
- Fast, Free Delivery Over £75.00
- Over 30,000 products Online
- All The Top Work Brands
- Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Shopping Guaranteed
- Providing Quality & Value Since 1991
- Family Ran Business