Damp Proof Training course
This one day Damp Proof Training Course provides an overview of how to identify the most common forms of dampness, condensation, rain penetration and rising damp; why this happens, the condidtions needed and how to sucessfully solve the issues in hand.
- Add a new revenue stream to your business
- Be able to issue guarentees for your work
- You can be a current time served builder or trades person or have no experience at all
- Ideal for served builder, trades person or someone with no experience, letting agents and developers.
Become an approved Damp Proof contractor for the application of Damp Proofing, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control and Cellar/Basement Conversions with our resident Damp expert Paul Hughes (CSSW) – Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing
Paul Hughes is a consultant on the Channel Five television programme Cowboy Builders and is passionate about damp proofing, so you’re in great hands!
Damp Proof Training course consists of –
- What causes damp in UK properties
- Diagnosing and treating dry rot, wet rot and woodworm
- Diagnosing and treating capillary action rising damp
- Salt contamination
- Correct use of moisture/conductivity meters
- Condensation and mould its causes and control
- Cellar/basement conversions in accordance with BS8102
Tea, Coffee and refreshments plus a buffet lunch is also provided on the day.
- Course Dates
27th February 2020, 26th March 2020, 23rd April 2020, 21st May 2020
A Delivery charge of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (Including VAT). Orders over £75.00 (Including VAT) have FREE SHIPPING.
There are some exceptions (Like Guernsey & Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands, Jersey, Isle Of Wight)
Please see our payments and delivery page for all exceptions
Ask A Question