The Elta Mori dMEV II T is a continuously running, low energy, ultra-quiet extract fan for use in kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms, shower rooms, en-suites and toilets. Unlike conventional intermittent operating extract fans, continuously running extract fans like the MORI dMEV II range do not have a high dependency on background ventilators (e.g. trickle vents in windows) to effectively ventilate a dwelling. In more airtight homes, they will generally require fewer background ventilators than intermittent operating fans and in less airtight homes, they are unlikely to require any at all. The low dependency on background ventilators combined with extremely low noise levels and running costs, and a wide range of controls and duties to suit various applications, has resulted in the MORI dMEV II range of fans becoming the first choice extract fan range for an increasing number of customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
Size 100mm Diameter
Features and Benefits:
- Discreet Small white plastic supply air diffuser which will blend well with any ceiling while distributing the air as required
- Low energy Ultra-low quiet fan/motor assembly.
- Robust and lightweight Fan casing construction built to last.
- Run Monitor Records time power supplied to unit.
- Low maintenance Very Large G4 grade filter.
- Integral, multi-functional controls with wide airflow and temperature settings which allow the unit to be fine-tuned to suit the individual requirements of a home and its occupants.
- 8 unit settings to choose from to suit the size, layout, thermal properties and moisture production in the home.
- Heat Recovery mode function with adjustable trigger temperature setting and adjustable increased air flow setting.
- Standby mode which switches the unit off when the temperature reaches the pre-set Standby trigger temperature to save energy and prevent undesirable warm air being introduced unnecessarily in to the home. e.g. during hot summer days.
- ECO-LoFlo function
- Override Boost mode to operate the unit at its maximum airflow by means of a user switch.
- Suspension kit and joist mounting brackets Supplied for use as required