Limelite Masonry Protection Cream, Clear wall sealer for brick, stone and render. Transparent, breathable, water repellent wall treatment that protects walls and improves thermal efficiency. This non-drip, brush or roller applied wall treatment dries to a transparent, colourless finish and prevents damp, mould and dirt on masonry to provide long lasting protection.
This is already built into our price
From 1st July, all material items that include Cement and/or Lime will incur an Environmental Surcharge. The charge is based on the UK Government’s UK Emissions Trading Scheme. If you require more information, please speak to your local representative
Why use Limelite Masonry Protection Cream?
- Waterproofs masonry, reducing the amount of water absorbed by brickwork by up to 98%
- Protects brick walls, stone walls and block walls from damage by water and frost
- Reduces the growth of mould and algae
- Transparent, colourless finish that retains the original look of the wall
- Retains breathability, allowing walls to dry naturally
- Improves thermal efficiency and insulating properties of the wall. This helps to retain heat and reduce heating bills
Limelite Masonry Protection Cream is easy to use:
- None-drip formula – easy to apply using a brush or roller
- Fast, one coat application
- Visible during application to show area covered
- Colourless finish with no texture or colour change
- Full instructions provided
Stopping damp on solid brick walls
This Limelite Masonry Protection Cream water repellent sealer protects solid brick walls from damp and mould while retaining breathability to allow any moisture within the wall to escape.
- Masonry Water Repellent
- Masonry Water Repellent Cream
- Masonry Water Repellent Paint
Protecting limestone walls from damp and dirt
Preventing frost damage on limestone walls has never been easier. Limelite Brick and Stone Protector waterproofs porous stone walls like limestone to prevent frost damage, reduce the growth of mould and algae and prevent dirt and pollution from causing discolouration.
Preserving sandstone walls
Applying Limelite Masonry Protection Cream waterproofs masonry seal to porous walls like sandstone helps prevent erosion and damage to the surface and preserve the natural colour.
Stopping damp and mould growth in older homes
By waterproofing brick and stone walls and reducing the amount of water absorbed by brickwork by up to 98%, Limelite Masonry Protection Cream can reduce damp and mould growth in older buildings with solid brick or stone walls. It also retains breathability, allowing walls to dry naturally.
Improving the thermal efficiency of solid brick and stone walls
By preventing water penetration, Limelite Masonry Protection Cream improves the thermal efficiency and insulating properties of the wall. Since dry walls are better insulators than wet walls, this helps to maximise the wall’s thermal resistance or “R” value. This helps to retain heat and reduce heating bills, particularly in older buildings with solid brick or stone walls.