Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat HCS (PIV)
£396.00 Inc VAT
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat HCS (PIV) is part of the Drimaster-eco range of Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) units and has a unique 400W heater element positioned behind the diffuser for optimum performance. The unit is suitable for all properties with a loft space and has a one power supply for ease of installation. read more
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat HCS (PIV) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property. An integrated heater tempers airflow should the temperature in the loft space drop below a set point, ensuring ultimate comfort in the home.
Features & benefits: Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat HCS (PIV)
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Unique cost effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400 watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Easy & simple installation – Typically installed in under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
This unit also comes with a 7 segment display in the ceiling diffuser, offering complete control at the touch of a button without needing access to the unit located in the loft space. A lock function can be used to ensure the system remains tamper-proof.
Our range of DRIMASTER-ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level.
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
Commissioning can be carried out via the controls cited within the ceiling diffuser.
A Delivery charge of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (Including VAT). Orders over £75.00 (Including VAT) have FREE SHIPPING.
There are some exceptions (Like Guernsey & Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands, Jersey, Isle Of Wight)
Please see our payments and delivery page for all exceptions
Ask A Question