- Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane 1mtr x 15mtrs Roll
- 5 litres Bitumen Primer
- 10 8mmx2m IKO Hyload Fixing Strips
- 1x IKO Hyload Jointing Tape #3
- 200x IKO Hyload Fixing Pins for Masonry
Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane 1mtr x 15mtrs Roll & 5 litres Bitumen Primer is for use in vertical tanking or horizontal self-adhesive applications. Such as underground basements, lift pits or retaining walls when installed in accordance with BS8102:2009.
Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane is recommended that substrates are always primed with primer, concrete, masonry or steel at or below ground level.
- Self-adhesive membrane for above and below ground applications
- Tough, high performance, high density polyethylene membrane
- Provides resistance to puncture and tearing
- Use with primer to obtain best adhesion
For use in tanking external wall surfaces below ground level such as foundations and walls to basements and walls above ground but which are soil retaining.
- Robust & Durable – the products combination of polymer modified bitumen on a polyethylene carrier makes it a tough and durable material choice
- Ease of Use – the product is cold applied and does not use specialist tanking equipment, making it a cost effective, low labour application
- Multi-Purpose – the product has multiple uses within the damp proofing and structural waterproofing arena
- BBA approved (Certificate No. 98/3479)
The surface should be primed with a two coat application of Bitumen primer. Surfaces should be free of dust. Remove the protective sheet and apply the membrane face down working from the centre towards the edges to minimise air pockets. Use a hand held roller to ensure a firm bond with the primer. Overlap all sheets by 75mm. Double cover all internal and external corners by 300mm. If using as a damp proofing membrane dress the Bitubond self adhesive membrane to the damp proof course level. Cover the Bitubond membrane within 2 – 3 days of application. Protection boards are available to protect against backfill or ply or insulation boards would be fine.
20x 8mx2m IKO Hyload Fixing Strips
A 29mm wide x 2mm thick x 2m long corrosion resistant rigid plastic strip, used specifically to provide surface fixing solutions in cavity tray formation. Pre-drilled at set 150mm centres, the component is complemented by fixings pins specific to the substrates of masonry and insulation.
1x IKO Hyload Jointing Tape #3
Single sided PVC tape in 75mm x 33m rolls for securing overlap detailing at the free edge and is essential to ensure robustness at joints.
IKO Hyload Fixing Pins for Masonry
Used with IKO Hyload DPC Fixing Strip, IKO Hyload DPC Fixing Pins for masonry are corrosion resistant and can be used for surface fixing IKO Hyload high performance DPC systems to any solid internal substrate such as brick, stone and concrete. IKO Hyload DPC Fixing Pin bodies are made from moulded nylon and the drive pins are made from polycarbonate. Drill a clearance hole 6mm diameter by 45mm deep into substrate and when the drive pin is located, the barbed portion of the fixing pin body expands giving a secure grip and pull out resistance.
FREE delivery on all orders over £75.00
Delivery Times (All Clothing Snickers / Mascot / Carhartt)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We alaways aim to deliver on the following Tuesday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
Delivery Times (Basements / Damp Proofing / Water Proofing / Membranes / Power Tools / Wall Ties / Crack Stitching Kits)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We always iam to deliver on the following Tuesday)
Building Materials, Damp, Basement, Wall Ties, Clothing, etc
Delivery charges of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids
Delivery charges for Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids is £9.59 inc VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LOCATIONS INCUR HIGHER POSTAGE RATE OF £19.20 inc. VAT. THESE ARE :
AB26 + All BT Postcodes
DD2 + All DG Postcodes
EH38, 43, 44, 45, 46
All GY Postcodes
All HS Postcodes
All IM Postcodes
All IV Postcodes
All JE Postcodes
PA20, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31,PA34, PA35, PA37, PA38 PA41 +
P030 – PO41
All TD Postcodes (Except TD15)
TR21 – TR25
All ZE Postcodes
Republic of Ireland
Dumfries & Gallowoy
Guernsey & Offshore Islands
Isle of Man
Isle Of Wight
Isle of Scilly & Offshore Islands
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns