IN STOCK Order today (Before 2pm) get it tomorrow
- Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane 1mtr x 15mtrs Roll
- 5 litres Bitumen Primer
- 10 8mmx2m IKO Hyload Fixing Strips
- 1x IKO Hyload Jointing Tape #3
- 200x IKO Hyload Fixing Pins for Masonry
Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane 1mtr x 15mtrs Roll & 5 litres Bitumen Primer is for use in vertical tanking or horizontal self-adhesive applications. Such as underground basements, lift pits or retaining walls when installed in accordance with BS8102:2009.
Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane is recommended that substrates are always primed with primer, concrete, masonry or steel at or below ground level.
- Self-adhesive membrane for above and below ground applications
- Tough, high performance, high density polyethylene membrane
- Provides resistance to puncture and tearing
- Use with primer to obtain best adhesion
For use in tanking external wall surfaces below ground level such as foundations and walls to basements and walls above ground but which are soil retaining.
- Robust & Durable – the products combination of polymer modified bitumen on a polyethylene carrier makes it a tough and durable material choice
- Ease of Use – the product is cold applied and does not use specialist tanking equipment, making it a cost effective, low labour application
- Multi-Purpose – the product has multiple uses within the damp proofing and structural waterproofing arena
- BBA approved (Certificate No. 98/3479)
The surface should be primed with a two coat application of Bitumen primer. Surfaces should be free of dust. Remove the protective sheet and apply the membrane face down working from the centre towards the edges to minimise air pockets. Use a hand held roller to ensure a firm bond with the primer. Overlap all sheets by 75mm. Double cover all internal and external corners by 300mm. If using as a damp proofing membrane dress the Bitubond self adhesive membrane to the damp proof course level. Cover the Bitubond membrane within 2 – 3 days of application. Protection boards are available to protect against backfill or ply or insulation boards would be fine.
20x 8mx2m IKO Hyload Fixing Strips
A 29mm wide x 2mm thick x 2m long corrosion resistant rigid plastic strip, used specifically to provide surface fixing solutions in cavity tray formation. Pre-drilled at set 150mm centres, the component is complemented by fixings pins specific to the substrates of masonry and insulation.
1x IKO Hyload Jointing Tape #3
Single sided PVC tape in 75mm x 33m rolls for securing overlap detailing at the free edge and is essential to ensure robustness at joints.
IKO Hyload Fixing Pins for Masonry
Used with IKO Hyload DPC Fixing Strip, IKO Hyload DPC Fixing Pins for masonry are corrosion resistant and can be used for surface fixing IKO Hyload high performance DPC systems to any solid internal substrate such as brick, stone and concrete. IKO Hyload DPC Fixing Pin bodies are made from moulded nylon and the drive pins are made from polycarbonate. Drill a clearance hole 6mm diameter by 45mm deep into substrate and when the drive pin is located, the barbed portion of the fixing pin body expands giving a secure grip and pull out resistance.