Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane – 1m x 20m Roll, Cold applied, self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen damp proof membrane, which is tough, durable and fatigue resistant. Specification compliant with BS 8102. Can be used as fully bonded damp proof membrane and utilised within retaining wall construction.
IKO Hyload Tanking Membrane 1000SA is a selfadhesive modified bitumen sheet material, that can be used as a fully bonded damp proofing membrane and as Type A Barrier Membrane protection within a structural waterproofing system designed to be compliant with the guidance of BS8102:2009.
- IKO Hyload Tanking Membrane 1000SA can be used as a fully bonded damp proofing membrane, and as a post applied tanking membrane.
- Robust & Durable – the products combination of polymer modified bitumen on a polyethylene carrier makes it a tough and durable material choice.
- Ease of Use – the product is cold applied and does not use specialist tanking equipment, making it a cost effective, low labour application.
- Multi-Purpose – the product has multiple uses within the damp proofing and structural waterproofing arena.
Always areas MUST be primed before receiving membrane it must be primed with Bondit Butumen or IKOpro SA Bitumen Primer in a temperatures of +10c – 25c
- Composition: HDPE/Bitumen
- Form: Roll
- Colour: Blue Upper/Black
- General Dimension Data
- Thickness: 1.1mm
- Roll Length: 20m
- Roll Width: 0.98m
- Reaction to Fire: F
- Water tightness: Pass
- Durability: Water tightness after artificial ageing: Pass
- Artificial ageing: Pass
- Water tightness after Exposure to chemicals: Pass
- Dangerous Substances: NPD