The Snickers 9585 Power Core Gloves work everywhere. Reinforced work gloves with reliable protection for all-round use. Features curved design and amazing grip for enhanced working comfort. EN388.
Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10, Size 11, Size 12
Snickers 9585 Power Core Gloves
Payments & Delivery
Delivery Times (All Clothing Snickers / Mascot / Carhartt)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We alaways aim to deliver on the following Tuesday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Delivery Times (Basements / Damp Proofing / Water Proofing / Membranes / Power Tools / Wall Ties / Crack Stitching Kits)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We always iam to deliver on the following Tuesday
Building Materials, Damp, Basement, Wall Ties, Clothing, etc
- Delivery charges of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
- Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids
- Delivery charges for Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids is £9.59 inc VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (excluding the areas below)
PLEASE NOTE : CUSTOMS / IMPORT TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER, SO PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IF YOU ARE UNSURE AS BUILDERS SUPERSTORE ARE NOT RESONSIBLE FOR THESE CHARGES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LOCATIONS INCUR HIGHER POSTAGE RATE OF £19.20 – £40.00 Inc VAT THESE ARE :
Due to courier costs we are unable to deliver to the following locations – Guernsey & Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey, Isle Of Wight.
AB26 + All BT Postcodes
DD2 + All DG Postcodes
EH38, 43, 44, 45, 46
All GY Postcodes
All HS Postcodes
All IM Postcodes
All IV Postcodes
All JE Postcodes
PA20, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31,PA34, PA35, PA37, PA38 PA41 +
P030 – PO41
All TD Postcodes (Except TD15)
TR21 – TR25
All ZE Postcodes
Northern Ireland (£40.00)
Republic of Ireland
Dumfries & Gallowoy
Guernsey & Offshore Islands (NOT Delivering at moment)
Isle of Man (NOT Delivering at moment)
Jersey (NOT Delivering at moment)
Isle Of Wight (NOT Delivering at moment)
Isle of Scilly & Offshore Islands
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns