Snickers Trousers 6241 Allround Work Stretch Trouser – Black. Workwear goes street smart in these stretchy work trousers that feature slimmer legs for a clean, technical look. Stretch Cordura at the knees combined with a 4-way stretch at the back to provide great flexibility and comfort.
The new Snickers Trousers 6241
- 2-way stretch fabric with 4-way stretch panels in rear
- Stretch Cordura® reinforced Kneeguard™ pockets
- Cordura® reinforced holster, ruler, and cargo pockets
- Pre-bent legs
- Cordura® material around the knees, gusset and crotch
Snickers Jacket 2836 Limited Edition Full Zip Sweatshirt Jacket – Black
This is a full zip jacket designed for its durability and comfort. The 2836 jacket features a regular fit made from a thick and soft cotton-polyester blend and clean design allowing room for profiling.
- A full zip design makes it highly versatile & easy to remove. The raglan sleeves allow for greater ease of movement
- Heavy material which is soft and durable, making it suitable for everyday use whatever the season
- Logo Full Zip Sweatshirt Jacket is ideal for everyday use as it provides professional working comfort
- Thick and gentle cotton-polyester blend is soft to the touch and easy to wear
- The regular fit is comfortable to wear and the clean design in a solid colour leaves space for profiling and other images
- Colour: Black
- Material: 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Zip Fastening
- Full Sleeve
- Weight: 400 g/m²
The raised collar of this high quality hoodie offers cozy warmth when the wind blows cold. Further protection is offered by the drawstrings in the hood for easy adjustments. It has an 3D- printed Snickers Workwear logo on the front for contemporary look and good areas available for profiling.
- Woven inside, double fabric in hood.
- Drawstring adjustable hood
- Suitable for profiling
Work a lot on your knees? Save them with reliable certified knee protection. Efficient and comfortable kneepads ready for the Snickers Workwear KneeGuard™ positioning system. EN 14404 (Type 2, Level 1).
- EN 14404 Type 2, Level 1 knee protection
- EVA construction
- Lightweight and flexible design
Snickers Jacket AllroundWork 1148 – Black
Wind- and water-resistant winter jacket with great fit for optimum comfort and true all-round performance at work. Plenty of space for profiling!
This Winter Jacket features a lightly insulated design to provide both warmth and comfort while working in cold environments and wet conditions. The work jacket has been equipped with a water repellent material, dropped back and windproof collar to protect the wearer from both the wind and water. Suitable for everyday use this an all-purpose jacket that is ready for everything.
- Wind- and water-resistant outer fabric
- Ripstop fabric and coated inside for extra durability
- Dropped back and windproof collar
- Reflective piping for enhanced visibility
- Hand-warming pockets, ID-badge holder, inside chest pen pockets
Colour : Black
FREE delivery on all orders over £75.00
Delivery Times (All Clothing Snickers / Mascot / Carhartt)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We alaways aim to deliver on the following Tuesday BUT can be 3 to 5 working day)
Delivery Times (Basements / Damp Proofing / Water Proofing / Membranes / Power Tools / Wall Ties / Crack Stitching Kits)
- Orders received by 2.00pm, Monday to Thursday – (We always aim for next day delivery)
- Orders received by 1.00pm on Friday – (We always aim to deliver on the following Monday)
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday – (We always iam to deliver on the following Tuesday)
Building Materials, Damp, Basement, Wall Ties, Clothing, etc
Delivery charges of £5.99 inc. VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids
Delivery charges for Paint, Spray Paint and Liquids is £9.59 inc VAT will apply to all orders under £75.00 (excluding VAT). Orders over £75 are shipped at no cost (exluding the areas below)
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LOCATIONS INCUR HIGHER POSTAGE RATE OF £19.20 inc. VAT. THESE ARE :
AB26 + All BT Postcodes
DD2 + All DG Postcodes
EH38, 43, 44, 45, 46
All GY Postcodes
All HS Postcodes
All IM Postcodes
All IV Postcodes
All JE Postcodes
PA20, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31,PA34, PA35, PA37, PA38 PA41 +
P030 – PO41
All TD Postcodes (Except TD15)
TR21 – TR25
All ZE Postcodes
Republic of Ireland
Dumfries & Gallowoy
Guernsey & Offshore Islands
Isle of Man
Isle Of Wight
Isle of Scilly & Offshore Islands
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns