Damp Proof Training Course
Our next Damp Proofing Courses Take Place On
27th February 2020 & 26th March 2020
Become an approved contractor for the application of Damp Proofing, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control and Cellar/Basement Conversions with our resident Damp expert Paul Hughes.
Our DPC overview course consists of :
- What causes damp in UK properties
- Diagnosing and treating dry rot, wet rot and woodworm
- Diagnosing and treating capillary action rising damp
- Salt contamination
- Correct use of moisture/conductivity meters
- Condensation and mould its causes and control
- Cellar/basement conversions in accordance with BS8102
At the end of the training course you will be issued with a certificate, to show that you are an approved contractor, together with a D.P.C. manual and advertising material.
The training course takes place at our brand new training facility at PAM Ties, Electric House, Lime Street, Tyldesley, Greater Manchester M29 8EN.
Lunch and tea / coffee are provided.
Please note that places are limited on each course.
For more information, please call 01942 887920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “BUILDERS SUPER COURSE”
Has This Course Increased Your Jobs and Income
Value for Money
Easy To Understand