Damp Proof Training Course
Our next Damp Proofing Courses Take Place On
23rd July 2020
30th July 2020
10th September 2020
Damp Proof Training Course, become an approved contractor for the application of Damp Proofing, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control and Cellar/Basement Conversions with our resident Damp expert Paul Hughes.
Our DPC overview course consists of :
- What causes damp in UK properties
- Diagnosing and treating dry rot, wet rot and woodworm
- Diagnosing and treating capillary action rising damp
- Salt contamination
- Correct use of moisture/conductivity meters
- Condensation and mould its causes and control
- Cellar/basement conversions in accordance with BS8102
At the end of the training course you will be issued with a certificate, to show that you are an approved contractor, together with a D.P.C. manual and advertising material.
The training course takes place at our brand new training facility at PAM Ties, Electric House, Lime Street, Tyldesley, Greater Manchester M29 8EN.
Lunch and tea / coffee are provided.
Please note that places are limited on each course.
For more information, please call 01942 887920 or email email@example.com quoting “BUILDERS SUPER COURSE”