Damp Proof Training Course
Our next Damp Proofing Courses Take Place On
✅ 17th June 2021 (FULL)✅
✅ 24th June 2021 (FULL) ✅
✅ 15th July 2021 ✅
Damp Proof Training Course, become an approved contractor for the application of Damp Proofing, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control and Cellar/Basement Conversions with our resident Damp expert Paul Hughes.
Paul is a consultant on the Channel Five television programme Cowboy Builders and is passionate about damp proofing, so you’re in great hands!
Our DPC overview course consists of :
- What causes damp in UK properties
- Diagnosing and treating dry rot, wet rot and woodworm
- Diagnosing and treating capillary action rising damp
- Salt contamination
- Correct use of moisture/conductivity meters
- Condensation and mould its causes and control
- Cellar/basement conversions in accordance with BS8102
At the end of the training course you will be issued with a certificate, to show that you are an approved contractor, together with a D.P.C. manual and advertising material.
The fee for the course is just £150.00 plus V.A.T. at 20%.
The training course takes place at our brand new training facility at PAM Ties, Electric House, Lime Street, Tyldesley,
Greater Manchester M29 8EN.
Lunch and tea / coffee are provided.
Please note that places are limited on each course.
For more information, please call 01942 887920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “BUILDERS SUPER COURSE”